This is one of my favorite go-to breakfasts. Its quick, easy, and most importantly creates minimal dishes. I will usually make this on Saturday or Sunday and keep the leftovers in the fridge so when I wake up on that dreaded Monday morning I have no excuse not to eat a healthy awesome breakfast.
A breakfast hash to make your Monday morning actually enjoyable.
- 1 large sweet potato cubed
- 1 bunch kale cut into strips (I usually use curly kale or dinosaur kale). If you have other types of greens go ahead and throw them in! The more the merrier when it comes to this hash.
- 1 small onion diced
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 lemon
- ¼ cup parmesan cheese (or to taste)
- Salt and pepper to taste
This is also really great with an egg or baked tofu.
- Add the olive oil to a large skillet on heat on medium; throw in the diced onions and sweet potato.
- When the sweet potato is tender but not completely cooked (about 4-5 minutes), toss in the kale. Add a lid and let the kale sauté for about a minute or two. Remove from heat.
- Top the hash with lemon and Parmesan right before eating. And there you have it! A breakfast worthy of the go-getter I know you are.
Bodhi was given a piece of sweet potato for his modeling work, and he also agrees its the best ever breakfast hash.